Skin Camouflage is useful cosmetic for
covering skin defects. A concealing cream may be applied to the
skin prior to a foundation. The foundation in this case should either
be sheer or opaque. Loose powder can then be used on top to set
Hyperflage® from Dormer Laboratories
CoverMark Face Magic®
There are a number of different skin colors that can be concealed.
- Cleanse the skin
- Apply Hyperflage® sparingly to the lesion
or area to be hidden.
- Different colored creams may be required
depending on the color of the defect to be concealed. (see
- Let cream dry for a few minutes
- Foundation should be applied with a dry wedge
Sheer foundation needs two applications for
Opaque foundation covers moderately on the first
coat. Additional applications may be used. Let it dry for a few
minutes. Multiple thin layers may be used for maximum coverage.
Loose powder may be applied with a cosmetic
foam disc. After drying, excess powder may be removed by a complexion
• Masks skin redness from rosacea,
burns, telangiectasias, as well as post-operative redness of the
• Yellow cream:
• Masks purple and blue bruises, hypo-pigmentation, and white
• Covers black/blue and brown bruises,
hyper-pigmentation, and dark circles under eyes.
• Conceals yellowish bruises, hyper-pigmentation
and dark circles under the eyes of darker skin types